Wednesday, November 16, 2016

~Woodland Cookies for Fall and Simple & Sweet Fridays #246~


I wanted to share with you some Woodland cookies I'm making for next week,
 when the kids get home.
I loved the different size mushrooms!
I added royal pink icing and sprinkles.
My measuring spoons from World Market
 was a shopping find last year!
Sugar cookie mushrooms lined up before baking!!
I love the pink icing!
Gnome hats decorated with red icing!!
Moose cookies ready to be eaten!!
Fall leaves decorated with edible glitter!
A squirrel finding an acorn treat!
I love owls!
 I found these pretty napkins and had to buy them!

A new owl cookie stamp I bought at Fancy Flours.
You can find it here:
I love making Brie En Croute.
It makes a wonderful appetizer for the holidays coming up!!
I wanted to make a Pomegranate Martini tonight.
I had some girlfriends over and chilled some glasses.
I found the recipe here:

Looking forward to all your wonderful ideas and recipes for Fall!




If you have been featured on
Simple & Sweet Fridays,
feel free to add my buttons that are on the left side of my blog!

Enjoy the Simple & Sweet Friday linky party!


22 comments:

  1. Thank you Jody for the party! Those cookies are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness! The mushrooms and gnomes are magical and how fun they must be to decorate! Yours are perfect.

    Thanks for the baking ideas. I love the little cookie presses, I think I've seen them, but the brie recipe looks very intriguing!

    Thanks, Jody!

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jody, the cookies are adorable...I am sure your kids will love them! Thanks for the party and for featuring my No Frills, No Fluff. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amaze me with your creativity and all the things you accomplish. Those cookies are adorable and I'm sure they are buttery and delicious. Thank you for allowing us to link up this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cookies! Such cute shapes and decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cookies look amazing! Thanks so much for hosting!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. We really love to join your party! Thanks for hosting every week! -Journa, from the team at www.lollyjane.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such an artistic baker. Great features, thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE cookie posts! These are all so adorable, and I love that owl cookie stamp. Thanks for the source on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your adorable cookies! The gnomes and mushrooms are just too cute for words and the way you decorated them is perfect. I love brie and that martini looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh,I am in love with your squirrel cookie! What is sprinkled on the tail? Everything looks lovely. :) Kit

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just adorable, Jody. Each and every one (though I have to admit, I did an extra big gasp with the squirrel!). I need to start cookies soon -- at least the bottoms so I can frost as we get closer (and I get busier). Seems like the frosting and the freezer aren't that friendly together and too easy to smear on the cookies. Plus, it's fun to have ones ready to decorate when the kids come!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jody,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by !! I really appreciate it!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cookies are just too cute! I love the mushrooms and I have a new love lately of gnomes. The owl stamp is just so cute too. I think I might have a squirrel cutter somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make the most adorable cookies!Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you Jody for Sweet and Simple today, very much appreciated. Love those cookies, eye catching.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! Your cookies are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness. Can I be your kid? Can I come home next week? I LOVE your cookies! They are just so adorable! Happy Thanksgiving! Smiles, Linda at Paper Seedlings

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those cookies are the cutest! I am just starting to read some of the cookbook and it is truly wonderful! Thanks so very much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These Woodland cookies are cute and look Yummy, especially with a bit of frosting on them. They would make great Christmas gifts. I wanted to tell you that I love your new Header. It looks like a drive on a country road, which is one of my favorite things to do. :)

    Have a wonderful Christmas season, Jody.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...